Corel Digital Studio 2010
Corel Digital Studio 2010: Create Amazing Photo and Video Projects in Just Minutes
Now, you don't have to master overly complex software programs or spend hours working on your projects. Corel Digital Studio is designed specifically for users who value simplicity and want results fast.
- Finally, movie making is something everyone can enjoy. With its simple interface and intuitive controls, Corel Digital Studio offers a groundbreaking, visual approach to video projects that makes it easy for anyone to enhance and share favorite video memories -- even in HD!
- Creative Photo Projects that Amaze: Thrill friends and family with beautiful photo books and calendars that you can create in just minutes from within Corel Digital Studio. There's no lengthy online uploading process to slow you down when you want to get creative. Instead, you can focus on your memories, create your project and when you're done, print at home or have your creation professionally printed using Corel's online service.*
- All Your Media in One Place: The Media Organizer brings all your photos and videos together so you can more easily search, find and organize your favorite memories. You can also access your music library to add your own personal soundtrack to slideshows and home movies. The Media Organizer is the starting point for all your projects, making it easy to move from one task to another.
- Online Sharing Has Never Been Easier: Share your files and projects any way you choose. Use email, FlickrTM, FacebookTM and YouTubeTM, or send to your mobile device. With Corel Digital Studio, connecting with friends and family is just a few clicks away.
- Simple Backup and Burn: Backup and protect your photo and video memories, burn a professional-looking DVD complete with Hollywood-style menus, or create audio CDs and MP3 discs by simply dragging and dropping. It's never been this easy.
That should give you a general idea of what the product does. If you'd like, you can read the full press release. Probably the best way to get an overview of Corel Digital Studio 2010 is to watch the video tour that Corel has put together.
You can also download a free trial version so that you can put it to the test yourself. The price is $99.99 and you can purchase it directly from Corel. If you are in Canada, use this link instead.
Corel also has some special offers on CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 going on in September. If you purchase before September 15th, the price is $399 for the full version and $179 for the upgrade. If you purchase before midnight (Eastern time) on September 7, 2009, it is $369 for the full version and $169 for the upgrade.